7.19.2010

Pre-Parisian Post

Hello All,
After a long day of traveling, I am writing to you from my small apartment in Perugia once more. This past weekend we traveled to Paris, met up with my old dear roommate Regan, and had an absolutely wonderful time. More pictures and posts to come, but here are some snippets from last week in Perugia.
The guys from the IT department found out that I played volleyball when I kept passing the soccer ball while playing goalie. They invited me to play beach volleyball with them, as they all used to be in Italy’s 3rd tier professional league. SO much fun! We are now making it a weekly event.

On Wednesday my boss Helios took us out to Lago Trasemeno, a nearby lake, for lunch. Yum!


Kane after I had smeared Gelato on his face… so proud.  
Alright that's all for now. More to come soon regarding our wonderful trip to Paris. Talk to you soon!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment