6.25.2010

I Know You All Are Hungry...

Hungry for some pics!
This picture makes me think of "Wildcat" by Ratatat.



 

What a cool customer.

 

Aligning my photodiode around a silica fiber.

My lab entrance and hand-made photodiode. This thing really worked! I 
actually needed to learn how to solder & use a bevel to build this. 
Be proud, Dad - your daughter can solder like a pro now.

The mad scientists themselves at work - Igor and Flavio.

Just in case any of you all were wondering what my schedule was for the rest of the summer, 
By weekend, here is the plan...

June 25 - Assisi
July 2 - Rome
July 9 - Florence
July 16 - Paris 
July 23 - TBA
July 30 - NiPS Workshop
August 7 - University of Florida for debriefing
August 13 - Cleveland, OH-IO!
August 20ish - Rhodes

2 comments:

  1. Dear Becca,

    Is it a little sad that I'm always most excited for the cat picture? I also love how you look so stylish while doing your high-tech hovercar things. where does a photodiode go on a hovercar? Is it part of the air conditioning?

    Love,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca! your photos are wonderful (and I'm glad you're having such a great time!)
    love/hugs,
    suz

    ReplyDelete