6.20.2010

Updates!

     Hello all! I have so much to talk about! I am currently working on my post about this past weekend in Rapallo, which was incredible, so I thought that I'd stimulate your blog-reading appetites with a few photos from last week's happenings. Seen below are some snapshots from the physics department soccer rally last Thursday and some personal jaunts about Perugia. More to come soon! Click to enlarge.

 


On Thursday my boss Helios Vocca (in the red shorts) took Kane and I out to a physics department soccer match. Helios boasted that these games were "just for fun" but they got pretty heated! I was happy to photograph and cheer from the sidelines.


This the town center (basically what comes up when you look up "Perugia" on Google). We hang out here pretty much every night that we go out. It is frequently packed with students in the evenings.

Last week Kane and I decided to take one of the walking tours through Perugia to see what we 
could of our home town. This church, which you would expect to be situated on 
a main street in the US, was crammed into an abandoned alleyway.

Ope! One more thing...
This is a photodiode! I have to build one of these. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment