12.01.2011

What I'm Thinking for Winter

I know, I know - I haven't posted in forever. It's been a busy year and I hope that i can ease my way back into the swing of things here at the Tog Blog. So I'd like to start anew by sharing some of my thoughts and inspirations for the winter months. Here's what I've conjured up so far:

The Feeling: Tough, grungy details on a classic, well-tailored canvas
The Elements: Camel capes, skinny slacks, cashmere, short black boots, asymmetrical hemlines, translucent layers, hidden shine
The Inspiration:


(how I feel when I'm wearing my big, stupid hat)












Jason Wu... I die.






And of course, I love this stingray necklace. 

I can't get enough of the  juxaposition between grungy details and on a demure,
well-tailored canvas. You'll see me attempting to pull off these looks all winter.
Now, I think we're off to a pretty good start here. What inspires you this winter?

Love,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment