12.20.2011

A little rock and roll

I'm not sure why, but lately I've been very into a tougher/androgynous styles on the runway. Anyone who knows me would tell you all about my hate for pants and love of high wasted pencil skirts, but I've fallen for these luxe-rock looks. I think it all started when I purchased my Epic Meal Time tee shirt a few weeks ago. 
Band of Outsiders
A variation on my favorite Celine bag.

House of Harlow boots - check out that quilted leather in the back.

Love the shimmery block eyeshadow at Chanel

Coat from Romwe... it's surprisingly affordable! 
This might be on my christmas wish list...

I'm even having the leather on my short Elizabeth and James boots dyed black. I got these off line, 
and honestly they're a little awkward. The color doesn't match anything in my closet, and the fit feels 
like they're constantly falling off, yet impossible to get on. I dropped them off at Chagrin Shoe & 
Leather and they should be ready for me by Monday. Here are the "before" pics...
Elizabeth and James shoes

Well that's all the updates for now - see you soon!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment